An electromagnetic sucker is used to lift a sling of a magnetically conductive ferrous metal material and its articles. The electromagnetic sucker is composed of a cast steel shell and a coil placed therein (see FIG. 6-5). Direct current is fed into the coil winding by a cable.
When the lifting electromagnetic suction cup lands on the black metal product being hoisted, the magnetic flux of the electromagnet is closed by the outer shell of the electromagnet through the object, generating electromagnetic attraction (see figure 6-6) and remaining until the power is cut off. In order to ensure safety, electromagnetic sucker lines have delay performance.
Round electromagnetic sucker is used for lifting ingot, iron and steel casting and scrap. Rectangular electric disks are used to lift steel plates, steel tubes and various sections. The advantage of electromagnetic sucker is automatic loading and unloading, high efficiency. Disadvantage is from the major, large consumption of power, power will fall when the item. Hoisting capacity is affected by temperature and Mn and Ni content. General lifting temperature in the black metal products below 200℃, the temperature of 500℃ when the lifting capacity of the electromagnetic sucker will be reduced by about 50%. When the temperature reaches 700℃, there is no lifting capacity (general carbon steel to 785℃ magnetic all disappeared). At present, there are also used for high temperature lifting electromagnetic suckers, this electromagnetic suckers can absorb high temperature products, but ordinary electromagnetic suckers are not allowed to absorb high temperature products.
Operation safety requirements:
(1) pay attention to balance, electromagnetic suction should be placed on the center of gravity of the product above, and then electrified, to prevent light iron splashes;
When lifting, the working current should reach the rated value before lifting;
(3) landing electromagnetic sucker, to pay attention to the surrounding situation, to prevent injury;
(4) in the lifting, to pay attention to metal products and electromagnetic sucker should not have between non-magnetic articles, such as wood, sand and stone, otherwise it will affect the ability of lifting;
To carefully check the parts of each part, found damaged should be replaced in time;
6 in the process of hoisting, special attention should be paid to safety, not allowed in the equipment or personnel head through.
I. product introduction
Electromagnetic sucker comprehensive performance tester, using advanced computer technology, high degree of automation. Simple operation, stable and reliable performance. Dc power supply and withstand voltage test set into one. The electromagnetic sucker comprehensive performance tester is designed according to GB, IEC, ISO, BS, UL, JIS and other international and domestic safety standards.
Test voltage range: 0 ~ 5kV, leakage current test range: 0.3mA ~ 19.99mA. Dc output: 0~300V.
This product is a special product for testing the electromagnetic sucker used in machine tools, and can also be used in the production departments of household electrical appliances, industrial electrical appliances, electronic instruments and electric power system safety testing instruments.
Ii. Technical requirements:
1. Voltage test range: continuously adjustable to the required dividing value within the range of 0 ~ 5kV. Voltage measurement accuracy: digital display for reading of ±5%±5 words.
2. Measurement range of leakage current: 0.3mA ~ 19.99mA. Can be set continuously. Resolution 0.01mA. Measurement accuracy of leakage current: the digital display is ±3%±5 words of the reading.
3. Test time: 1-999s, when the level difference is set arbitrarily by 1s or is infinite. Timing accuracy: error ±5%.
4. Test transformer capacity: 750VA.
5. Test voltage wave type: sine wave 50Hz.
6. Operating voltage: AC: 220V±10%.
Dc stabilized power supply:
1. Input voltage: 380VAC± 15% with Central Line and frequency: 50Hz
2. Output power voltage: 0 ~ 300VDC
3. Maximum output current: 50ADC
4. Rated power: 12.5kw